Whether you make a New Year resolution or not, it’s likely there are a few things you’ll aim to do in 2019 that you just didn’t get around to before 31 December.
For many, this includes getting financial affairs in order and thinking about Wills, Trusts or inheritance tax. You may begin your search to buy a new house or flat, or an investment property.
If you are a business owner, is 2019 the year you will finalise your business succession plan? Or get a legal health check to ensure your business documents are in order?
Perhaps you have some family matters that need to be addressed, and will make those difficult first steps in 2019.
For more information, we’ve compiled some of our previous posts for you below.
If you need to talk to one of our expert solicitors please contact us - firstname.lastname@example.org. Or call us Hitchin, 01462 458711. Welwyn Garden City, 01707 887700
- Buying or selling your house – we’ve got some handy hints and tips and a checklist about who to contact to calculate the costs of moving house.
- Commercial property decisions – read our posts about buying a property through a self invested personal pension and overcoming a restrictive covenant.
- Business owner – read our posts about succession planning for your family business and future proofing your business.
- Family matters – read our articles if you are facing the difficult decision to separate from your girlfriend or boyfriend or divorce from your spouse.
- Preparing for the future - Read our article and don’t delay writing your Will any longer. And if you need to learn more about probate you can read our article here - https://www.hrjforemanlaws.co....
We look forward to working with you in 2019.
Keep up to date with our legal news and follow us: