NEWS & EVENTS
- Making a Will at home? Are you sure it is legally binding?
- Holding a will maker’s hand Is one thing, Guiding it is another
- Landlord unreasonably withheld consent for tenant’s planning application
- Employers – rigorous disciplinary procedures are your best defence
- Divorcing without legal advice can come back to haunt you
- Assigning a lease or exercising a break clause? First consult a lawyer
- Do you understand your duties as a Director? An expert lawyer can help
- 1 Is a restrictive covenant holding back your development plans?
- 2 Living in unwedded bliss. But are you protected?
- 3 Where will you find HRJ Foreman Laws Solicitors in Hitchin and Welwyn Garden City in June?
- 4 HRJ Foreman Laws Solicitors recognised for excellence in customer service
- 5 Probate – what does it mean?
- 6 Buying property through a Self-Invested Personal Pension (SIPP)
- 7 Hints and tips for buying and selling your house
- 8 HRJ Foreman Laws Solicitors reaches the finals at the Biz4Biz Awards, Hertfordshire
- 9 Seminar for Landlords. Minimum Energy Efficiency Standards: Are you ready for 1 April?
- 10 London office leases – trends for 2018