Buying, selling or leasing a commercial property? Need legal advice for your commercial property?
The commercial property lawyers at HRJ Foreman Laws Solicitors provide clear, responsive and effective legal advice on all aspects of property law, with a proactive approach to meet your timescales.
Whether you are a large corporation, small niche company, sole trader, partnership or individual, we have the experience to guide you through your commercial property transactions.
For commercial property legal advice, contact our Hitchin or Welwyn Garden City, office today. We also have an office in Mayfair, London, if you prefer to meet us there.
Commercial property services
We provide legal advice on all aspects of commercial property, from new commercial leases through to commercial conveyancing, structuring complex property developments and everything in between.
Our areas of expertise include:
Whether you are a landowner or developer, we can support you at all stages of both commercial and residential property development, helping to manage your risks and realise your investment:
- initial site acquisitions, including option, promotion and overage agreements
- working through the development process (such as planning and highway agreements)
- site set-up (whether freehold or leasehold)
- construction documentation (such as appointments, building contracts and warranties)
- rights of way and other easements
- golden brick and other agreements with affordable housing providers
- joint venture agreements
- mixed use developments
- funding arrangements
Sales and purchases
Whether freehold or leasehold property, we deal with all aspects of sales and purchases such as:
- property as part of a business acquisition or disposal (such as nursing and care homes, hotels and other businesses)
- investment deals with existing tenants in place
- sites for you to occupy yourself
- funding arrangements
- Self Invested Personal Pension (SIPP) purchases
Landlord and Tenant
Acting for landlords or tenants, we advise on all aspects of leases including:
- offices, shops, restaurants and industrial units
- new leases and lease renewals (including Landlord and Tenant Act 1954)
- agreement for leases
- transfers, assignments and underlettings
- estate management, including licences, alterations and dilapidations
- telecommunications and sub-station leases
- statutory and voluntary residential lease extensions
Green energy is a growing sector of the commercial property industry and here at HRJ Foreman Laws Solicitors we have advised on projects including:
- solar leases and solar farms - both on buildings and on land
- biomass generation
- waste management
Due to our historical links with Hertfordshire we have a wealth of experience advising clients in connection with property in Letchworth Garden City.
HRJ Foreman Laws commercial property law insights
Welwyn Garden City
01707 887 700
0203 327 9001