What we do
The commercial property team at HRJ Foreman Laws has extensive experience in all aspects of commercial property. Whether you are thinking of taking on a lease of a shop or a unit in a large multi-let building or shopping centre, or proposing to develop property for commercial or residential use, we have the necessary expertise to help. Our aim is to provide a service tailored to your particular needs. We want you to understand the transaction without burdening you with legal jargon and unnecessarily complex documents. We act for nationwide housing developers, housing associations and assets/fund managers as well as high street lenders, private lenders and joint venture partners.
From the initial site acquisition to planning advice and on to plot sales we can provide a service tailored to meet your needs. If you are a tenant or landlord we can assist with lease negotiations, assignments, sub-lets and rent reviews.
Areas of specialism:
Our wide range of clients in both the private and public sector means that we provide advice on all aspects of commercial property law including the following:
- Site and portfolio acquisitions and disposals
- Lease renewals under the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954
- Lease assignments and licences to sub-let
- Dilapidations issues
- Residential Lease Extensions
- Auction Sales
- Funding Arrangements
- Planning Agreements
- Road and Drainage adoption agreements
- Plot Sales
In addition to the above the department can give specialist advice in the following practice areas:
- Affordable Housing (both to Housing Associations and Tenants)
- Letchworth Garden City Heritage Foundation matters
- Option agreements and complex site assembly
- “Golden Brick” Agreements
- Joint Venture Agreements.
Welwyn Garden City
01707 887 700
0203 327 9001